Best Foods For A Healthy Liver
The liver is one of the important organs in the body that is responsible for detoxifying the body, breaking down carbohydrates. It creates the bile juice that helps in digestion and absorbing the nutrients in the food. The liver stores the sorted nutrients and supplies it when necessary.
Here are the some of the best foods that maintain a healthier liver:
- Drink coffee, it contains compounds that protect the liver from problems like fatty liver and some chronic liver diseases
- Drink green tea, will reduce the fat absorption by the liver and improves the liver function.
- Eat green leafy vegetables and a vegan diet to protect the liver from fat accumulation.
- Eat walnuts, they contain omega 3 fatty acids that improve the performance of the liver function.
- Milk and dairy products contain protein that protects the damaged liver from further damaging.
- Eat nuts that are rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
- For maintaining a healthier liver quit consuming alcohols and smoking.
- Avoid high sugar and high-fat food that will deteriorate the function of the liver.
- Oatmeal is a great way to give your body energy by carbohydrates and they are loaded with fiber, and protect your liver as well.
- Grapes are rich in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and prevent liver damage.
- Add olive oil to your diet this will reduce oxidative stress and improve liver function. Olive oil is a great source of unsaturated fatty acids that are actually good fat that protects the organs
NEED FURTHER HELP?
If you've a question about Daily Mudras in general or your
mindfulness practice in particular kindly contact us at