Risks And Benefits You Need To Know
about drinking cold water
Consuming cold water has both pros and cons for health.
Benefits of drinking cold water:
- Ice cold water will make you refreshed
- Helps rehydrate, when you are feeling that you are running out of energy than drinking cold water will help you to replace the lost fluids and brings back the energy.
- cold water activates the sensors that are under the skin, and this will make you to stay alert.
- ice-cold water keeps you attentive by activating adrenaline hormone and also relieves you from different pains and aches.
- Ice cold water works as a toxin remover from the body. Drinking cold water regularly can prevent from toxin buildup in the body.
- Ice cold water can remove the heat that is formed during a workout and keep you hydrated to help you during work out.
- Coldwater increases the metabolism and hence helps in weight loss.
- It improves immunity and helps in healthy glowing skin and hair texture.
Risks of drinking cold water:
- If you are having a cold or cough or fever it is not advised to consume cold water to avoid more risks.
- Sore-throat caused by drinking cold water can bring discomfort and other problems.
- Drinking chilled water might disturb your digestion process.
- Coldwater solidifies the fat that has accumulated in the body post mealtime.
- Reduces heart rate and there is a chance of stroke under certain climatic conditions.
NEED FURTHER HELP?
If you've a question about Daily Mudras in general or your
mindfulness practice in particular kindly contact us at